Saturday, January 14, 2006

Interregnum

It's come to my attention that a close friend (let's call her Mountain Do) has been diagnosed with youtube-itis. In the throes of this condition, she pointed me to another one of those takes on that supremely banal punchline - "[T]here are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard." Check out this video. It's really funny.
_

Not knowing, before I saw it, what the video/ad was, I remembered an award winning commercial, which featured Ziyi Zhang kicking the crap out of an entire restaurant and its staff, because her soup was too salty. Now, I'm sure that someone amongst those who read this blog must be Z.Z.'s fans (and if you're not, click away!) so, here's the link. That little googlescapade brought to my attention an entire website of Z.Z.'s videos. It's a good thing I have a slow net connection, or those mpegs would be safe, secure, and encrypted in a hidden folder on my hard disk. Until then, there's always this pic...


(sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home