Thursday, April 20, 2006

"Slam, bam and thank you, ma'am", in many ways...

... Ever asked yourself, "why am I doing this?"

... Ever seen The Animatrix, and had that section called "Kid's Story" resonate within you, leaving you asking, "am I really here? Do I really exist?"

... Ever seen that amazing existential comedy 'I Heart Huckabees' (and while not being distracted by the oh-so-delicious Naomi Watts or creeped out by Mr. 'Rock, you rock' facial fuzz long haired langoor's slimyness - he does bang the hot French theorist, though...) and wondered what the world was about?
WTF: "the oh-so-delicious Naomi Watts" ?? Ewww :-(

What's gotten into me? Hmm... something on the lines of what makes Jack Nicholson's character in Kubrick's The Shining clack out a ream full of "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy." That pic of Calvin, that's exactly what work is making me look like, these days.

Watts' acting is incredible though (Mulholland Dr., especially the auditioning scene.)
_

WTF: "creeped out by Mr. 'Rock, you rock' facial fuzz long haired langoor's slimyness - he does bang the hot French theorist, though..." ????

I need to speak to real people, and not play conversations through my head :-(

The guy was quite creepy, though...
Setting aside these questions for a moment... I thought I knew what this blog was about. Until, a few minutes ago, when on checking my site-stats, I noticed someone had reached here after googling for "how to rob an ATM". Don't believe me? Check the screenshot.

This really calls for exclaiming out loud, "wha' tha fuck?!?!"

Note to self: File this under "search engines lead to the craziest things." (More on that, soon.)
_

If my life was somehow magically linked to Orkut right now, the good news would be "you are never selfish with your advice or your help..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home